Translator

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

ELDER MATTHEW THATCHER

4th email from

Bolivia Santa Cruz North Mission

November 25, 2013

Thanks for the pictures!! They are so great! I'm so proud of Tyler and the team! I just hope I can live up to the Thatcher name ha ha! I've been doing a bunch of core strength and stuff but I didn't get to run. But this week I will run every other day! I set up a program with my companion for exercise and I hope it works out!

 The baptism was great! We had our investigator come and she's very excited for baptism! I'm having lots of success and some difficulties but I can only expect that with adjusting to missionary life. 

Oh by the way, I had a great chocolate chip pancake breakfast for my birthday! Also a member family had us over for a lesson and cake on my birthday as well! 

Thanks for everything I don't have much time so I wanted to say I love you and I'm great full  for everything that everyone is doing to help me with my mission. Also thank full to everyone doing their own missionary work back home! Thanks for the love and care! Almost forgot could you send me a brownie recipe in the next email, I'm making them for a family next Monday!

Love, Elder Thatcher
 S

No comments:

Post a Comment