Translator

Monday, December 2, 2013

Elder Matthew Thatcher

5th week from the mission field

December 2, 2013

Bolivia Santa Cruz North Mission

     Thanks for all the emails mom!! Yes I got more shorts for running and I ran twice last week and this morning also! Only 2 miles for 2 of the runs and 3 for the other, but It felt really good to run! I'm still running around a 7 minute mile pace for my runs. My companion is doing well with keeping up for the runs so it's working out! Thanks for the brownie recipe!! All the plans are working out great and I had a great week!
 
     It's so great to hear all the great news!!! I can't believe you lost 15 lbs in such a short amount of time!! Yeah they have trees for Christmas but I'm not sure about the stockings. I'm glad the holidays are going so well!! It's so crazy that the house is empty I got a little sad when I saw Alan's empty room! But I'm so glad everyone is doing well!! Tell dad he needs to get in shape because Sister Harper beat him! Ha ha It's great that Uncle Kevin is finally moving out to VA so he doesn't have to drive 4 days up and back and he'll have lots of work too! The pictures are great I love to see Katherine and Spencer happy, fighting , playing whatever it's great to see them! 

     I can't believe it's December only 23 days and I get to see you and talk to you through skype! If yo u want to you can let a few people come over for skype but it's up to you. Tell Nathan I say hi and that I miss him as well! It's great to hear that the family is so happy!! Also tell Mandy hi if you ever see her ha ha.

      But on the more missionary side of the email. Everything is great I gave another blessing yesterday! We have 2 families that we reactivated and I'm baptizing a 16 year old girl that's waited 6 months for permission from her mom to be baptized! I don't need money yet ha ha I'll let you know if I ever do. Thanks for always checking up on me!! The Lord is definitely  blessing me with everything I need! I eat lunch ever day at member's house and almost all of our investigators and members are happy to feed us! So there's no need to worry!
 
LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!!
                                       Elder Thatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment