Translator

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

ELDER MATTHEW THATCHER

Third email from

Bolivia Santa Cruz North Mission

November 18, 2013

Thanks for the pictures! Spencer did such a great job!! I can´t believe that Alan is leaving the house that´s so crazy that only Spencer and Katherine will be there! Our investigators for the most part are very receptive and open!! We have 2 baptism dates of our own and I can´t wait to have my first baptism! Last week I gave my first priesthood blessing in Spanish and gave another one yesterday! The people and culture are great! The language is coming pretty fast but it´s still a little difficult to communicate at times but we are having success because of the spirit! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!! Tell Tyler good luck for me! I know that he´s going to kick butt!

 My companion Elder Cordova and I are doing great! We get along great and are teaching each other Spanish and English! I´m so happy for you and you´re health progress! I´m not surprised that Brother Harris got called into the stake young mens presidency because he did such a great job with the youth in our ward!!

 I was able to clean but need to clean some more today! No exercise clothes yet because I couldn´t find any last week but hopefully I can today! I´m doing fine with money for now I´ll let you know if I ever need help! I´m glad to hear everyone is doing well! I´m glad I think of you when I want a clean house as well! I haven´t been able to run in Bolivia yet but hopefully I can today. I workout everyday other than sunday as well! I Hope I can run this week because I actually miss it haha! I can´t wait to tell you more next time! Well I tried sending pictures but for some reason it won´t attach it says the format isn´t supported. I´ll get a flash drive transfer pictures and send them home as soon as possible!


Love Elder Thatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment