Translator

Wednesday, October 2, 2013


Elder Matthew Thatcher

Second email from the Columbia MTC

October 2nd, 2013

     Hey everyone, the MTC is great! I get to go tracting for the first time this Friday!! It´s so exciting to be here and to learn so much! I already have my second companion, and I included a picture of my district in the email for you all to see. I can´t believe it´s already been a week! My first companion, Elder Groberg, is now district leader and my current companion is Elder Sevy! Bogota is great, but I could do without the crazy drivers when we went to the temple today!

     It´s really great down here but I never knew how much I loved you all before I left! I can´t wait to tell you about all my adventures in South America! Tell Katherine and Spencer to try and get along for me! I miss everyone, but I´m really excited to be here! Tell Katherine and Spencer that I love them and hope that they a doing okay without me! I know they are going to be so grown up when I get back, but tell them not to change too much! Tell Katherine to send the bear! It´s been a little draining here but very rewarding! I can´t wait to hear back from all of you! Tell all the kids to email me!

     The food here is pretty good, but I´d definitely love one of your home cooked meals! I think I´m going to need some extra workout clothes, but other than that I think I´ll be okay! Oh, and I should probably let dad know that I´ve run almost everyday since I´ve been here! Tell Katherine to keep me updated on her running and whatever else she wants to talk about! I hope everything is still going well! I can´t wait to call or Skype you guys at Christmas. By the way, I think some friends might be trying to come over if I can Skype! xD
     
     I´m  glad everyone is doing well! If you guys are going to send me a package I´d definitely appreciate power bars and chocolate or some other snacks! Once again, I love all of you so much and can´t wait to hear from you! Mom and Dad, thanks for being such great parents! Try not to be to hard on Katherine and Spencer when they act up! Make sure Katherine knows I actually miss her 10,000 hugs before bed each night! You should all have a family Disney movie night for me while I´m gone. xD
 
     If anything big happens while I´m gone make sure to let me know! You all are in my prayers! Tell Alan and Nathan to stay out of trouble for me and make sure they beat up the boys that try to flirt with Katherine! I have to go now, but I seriously love you all sooo much!!! I can´t wait to talk to you all again!
                                                                                                                     
Love Elder Thatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment